You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 01 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Full ownership over the production and maintenance of sales aides, presentations and pitches, and writing content for quarterly, monthly and annual reports, with the support of the marketing team
- Reviewing and updating data needed for the sales materials and performance reports.
- Management of CRM system ensuring the end-to-end sales process is correctly logged and monitored
- Client-centric attitude, being alert and reactive to customer inquiries and proactive in delivering results
- Identifying potential business leads for the team to chase
- Diary management, booking meetings and giving assistance to one sales person
- Working closely with the wider sales team to help with investor relations, establishing potential new leads and responding to ad-hoc client queries.
- Shadowing client meetings and taking minutes at meetings
Business Development Support Executive's Key skills, qualifications and experience:
- Prior experience within asset management institutional sales support
- Knowledge from a previous role producing marketing content and sales aides would be advantageous.
- A self-motivated, driven individual with clear passion and interest for sales
- Strong analytical skills with experience working with data.
- High degree of numeracy and expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of CRM systems such as Salesforce and software such as Financial Clarity and Financial Express would be advantageous.
- Degree educated with a professional qualification, IMC would be desirable.
- Positive attitude with an ability to hit the ground running.
A great role
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Michael Page has four decades of expertise in professional services recruitment. We were established in London in 1976, and over this period we've grown organically to become one of the best-known and most respected consultancies, with an office network spanning six continents.
While size has its advantages, it doesn't define us -
- Recruitment & HR
- Addlestone, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1976