- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 04 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our growing London account management team.
They will support the successful delivery of campaigns across a wide variety of clients – from communicating the correct information to all members of the team, to facing clients, dealing with suppliers and reporting to the senior account management team.
An unrivalled level of organisation is expected so that all campaigns run efficiently, with other team members relying on project organisation in order to meet deadlines and understand client expectations.
This is an entry level position and a perfect role within which to get exposure to many different parts of agency life.
Responsibilities & Expectations
- Typical Activities
- Arranging meetings and liaise with clients to understand their requirements
- Quality control of all work that is submitted to clients
- Disclosing campaign details to the client and all team members
- Monitoring all stages of campaigns to guarantee that they run smoothly
- Writing status reports throughout the duration of the project to keep clients and peers updated
- Ensuring that the project stays within the allocated budget
- Administration tasks that will help to keep campaigns well-managed and organised
- Offering creative ideas to the account manager to develop exciting campaigns and encourage clients to understand the importance of creativity throughout projects
- Keeping oneself stimulated in order to achieve maximum productivity
Required Skill Set:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- First class organisational skills
- A pro-active approach to creative projects
- Experience of working as part of a team
- A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a cool outlook
About Billion Dollar Boy
We are an independent Influencer Marketing Agency founded in April 2014. Based in London and New York, our team of specialists speak 16 languages and co-ordinate a network of international content creators who deliver targeted campaigns for aspirational brands across the world.
We offer strategy, creative and campaign management plus d
- Advertising, Marketing & PR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2014