You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our Technology Graduate Programme is designed to provide the ideal springboard for a rewarding and challenging career in global financial markets technology. As a graduate, you will undertake two six-month technical rotations in different areas of our Group. This not only means more variety, but also the chance to gain a clear understanding of LSEG and to broaden your commercial awareness and skillset.
The programme begins with an intensive induction providing you with the tools you’ll need to hit the ground running from day one. This is followed up with a series of continuing development programmes that ensure a steep learning curve is maintained throughout the programme. Following the initial 12 month programme you will begin a permanent role aligned with your interests, skillset and needs of the business.
Roles can vary from development and programming to business analysis and project management, we aim to match your interests, skills and background to the roles available. We will also support you in discovering more about the areas of the business that interest you most by connecting you with the relevant departments so that you can learn more about them.
What we are looking for from you:
- You should be predicted a 2:1 honours degree or equivalent, for Technology we are looking for science, technology, engineering or mathematics students. You should have a demonstrable interest in a career in technology. Our Business programme accepts applicants from any discipline.
- We are interested in recruiting people who understand the full breadth of our business, how it fits together, how it functions – and are interested in its development as it grows and diversifies.
- To be successful on the programme, you will need to be a talented and highly motivated individual who shares our values and passion for success and growth. To adapt to changing demands, you’ll need strong intellectual capability, a fluid communication style, plus the gravitas to establish good working relationships and influence key stakeholders. It is also important for you to be driven and resilient to see projects through to successful completion.
- You will stand out to us if you can demonstrate and recognise that what you achieve is equally important to how you achieve it.
- People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
London Stock Exchange Group – unique, dynamic, global
London Stock Exchange Group is a leading international financial infrastructure and capital markets business.
Since 1801, we have been providing economically critical support to the world’s financial markets. Over recent years we have expanded our operations to become one o
- Technology & IT, Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2007
10 Paternoster Row, London EC4M 7LS, UK