- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Brand new role in a flourishing FMCG recruitment business. With a trio of expert directors you will be immersed in all things consumer goods and branding. Boasting an impressive client base including Starbucks, Pepsi, Pret and Lindt, joining this firm could see you working as a graduate recruitment consultant placing top talent into notable names in the industry. Highly consultative and relationship focussed, this graduate recruitment consultant role will see you talking to professionals across the spectrum from within FMCG industry about your reputable clients latest roles.
What you get?
- Be part of a close-knit boutique agency; the team all socialise together, become the new dancing queen on ‘Thirsty Thursdays’
- Craft beer fridge open daily
- Quarterly team events (previously Heston Blumenthal’s restaurant, cocktails in The Shard etc)
- Discounted gym membership and flexible hours to use it
- 3 extended lunch breaks per week
Who are you?
- Intelligent and commercially astute, able to get buy in from senior professionals
- Interested in the market; to work here you need to live and breathe consumer goods (in particular food) so get your hands dirty in the kitchen!
- Not too serious;