- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 28 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 30 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
One of the most respected names in the Foreign Exchange industry is looking for a number of Trainee Fx brokers to join their expanding team in the new London office Top On Target Earnings within this role are:
- £30,000 year one
- £50,000 year two
- £80,000 year three
As their Trainee Fx Broker you will be liaising with director level clients of multi-million pound companies and are expected to make as many quality calls as possible in any given day. Your hunger for money, rapport building skills and telephone technique are imperative. The successful Trainee Fx Broker will learn about macroeconomics, business, foreign trade, trade finance and other financial products, incorporating this knowledge into your sales techniques in order to find, convert and close leads.To become their Trainee Fx Broker you must have the following:
- Have an excellent telephone voice.
- Be intelligent and ideally educated to degree level.
- Demonstrable commercial experience, particularly telesales.
- Interest in and basic knowledge of finance.
- Have strong B2B sales ability, ideally demonstrated within employment to UK market.
- Have determination to succeed within a telesales role. This is a 100% new business position.
- Commercial acumen, ambition, hunger and drive
Within 12 months you will be expected to move to a more senior sales position and ultimately on to a dealer position where you may manage your own accounts. The speed of progression is solely dependant on performance.First stage will be a telephone interview
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.