You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 20 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Human Resources plays a vital part in the success of our firm. Our strategies, customers, and success all depend on having exceptionally well-trained, well-informed and well-managed teams.
What you can expect
Human Resources support the firm in managing our most important assets – our people. We deliver industry-leading performance management, training and development, recruiting and diversity initiatives all over the world. By using the best tools and resources, we identify, attract, hire and retain top talent across J.P. Morgan, generating best-in-class outcomes for our clients and the firm. Working closely with our businesses on strategy, planning and project management will give you clarity of their goals and how we can build successful teams.
During the two-year program, you’ll enjoy a unique blend of facilitated, self-paced and on-the-job training that will equip you with the knowledge and experiences needed to make an impact on the business. After a three-week induction, you’ll rotate across Asset Management, Consumer & Community Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate & Investment Bank or in one of our Corporate functions. Specific roles include Compensation, Analytics, HR Business Partners and HR specialties such as Talent & Development, Recruiting, Benefits and HR Service Delivery.
You will have remarkable access to our leaders and gain insight into all areas of the firm, giving you the tools to take your career in many directions within the HR function. Upon successful completion of the program, you will work with the program team to identify a permanent role, the first of many in your career at J.P. Morgan.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits programme and a highly competitive compensation package.
What you need to bring
You’ll need to have what it takes to thrive in a fast-paced corporate environment. Other qualifications include:
- A well-rounded academic background demonstrated with a minimum 2:1 Bachelor's degree (or equivalent). You should be in your final year of study and be available to start on the graduate programme in September 2018.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive, responsive team player who can thrive in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Aptitude for synthesizing complex information into simple, compelling messages.
- Relevant internship experience and demonstrated leadership in a school or community organization.
But beyond that, what we’re most interested in are the things that make you, you: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the difference you could bring to the team.
Qualification and experience requirements
- We recruit from all academic degree disciplines - you do not need a finance degree.
- We are looking for team-players and future leaders with drive, creativity and interpersonal skills. Strong academic credentials are important, but so are your achievements outside the classroom.
- You must have an expected degree minimum of a 2:1 or European equivalent (second year results should clearly demonstrate that this is a realistic indication).
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite. As we are a truly global organisation, a second European language is essential for some roles and advantageous for others.
Additional application instructions
Early applications are recommended as screening will start immediately.
Over the last 200 years, J.P. Morgan has evolved as a business to meet the complex financial needs of some of the world’s largest companies as well as many of the smaller businesses that drive industry change globally and locally. Their team of employees work hard to do the right thing for their clients, shareholders and the firm every day. J.P Morgan’s strength lies not only in the quality of its products and services, but also within the talent of its employees. Harnessing the diversity of its people, J.P. Morgan values people with different talents, ranging from Investment Banking to Technology, Operations, and Human Resources. J.P. Morgan is looking for future leaders who have passion, creativity, and exceptional interpersonal skills. Impeccable academic credentials are important, but so are achievements outside the classroom. Working with a team committed to doing their best, earning the trust of their clients and encouraging employees to fulfil their potential – that’s what it means to be part of J.P. Morgan.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clien
- Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1799
25 Bank St, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP