You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Liverpool, UK
- Posted on 06 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 325.0 per week
Education/Long Term role/ Mathematics Graduates needed/Immediate Start
Do you hold a Mathematics degree 2:1 or above and want to put your knowledge into practice by enhancing pupils learning?
Would gaining paid experience in a highly regarded secondary school be ideal for you before you go onto teacher training?
This supportive and successful secondary school found in Liverpool are looking for a bright and ambitious Mathematics graduate to start within their Maths department as a teaching assistant ASAP.
Graduate Maths Role – Liverpool
- Maths Graduate role
- Immediate Start
- Full-time, long-term position
- Earn up to £325 per week
- 1:1 and small group mentoring sessions
- Ideal post before taking up teacher training
- GCSE Preparation
- 2:1 degree or above in Maths
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Ability to keep students engaged
- Strong degree and A Levels required
- Some previous experience mentoring/tutoring
- High regarded Secondary School located in South Liverpool
- Excellent training and support programmes
- Close to transport links
- High achieving Maths department
To be considered for this exciting Maths teaching assistant position, send your CV over to Becky at i-teachers by clicking apply today!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Here at i-teachers we try very hard to make our approach refreshingly different! This is reflected in not only the relationships we develop with our candidates and schools, but in the personnel we employ.
Put simply, our business is about people, and therefore, our team is hugely important, both inside and outside the business. We are d
- Recruitment & HR
- Manchester, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011