- Manchester, UK
- Apply by 07 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 350.0 per week
Maths Graduate – Teaching Assistant, Manchester
Are you a recent Maths graduate who is looking to utilise your subject knowledge, however an office based role is not for you?
Has Teaching crossed your mind in the past, however you do not have the experience to make that commitment?
Would you like to work in a supportive secondary school as a Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant, enhancing your CV and truly making a difference prior to teacher training in 2019?
Maths Graduate – Teaching Assistant
- Maths or related degree required, 2:2 or above
- Enthusiastic graduates needed
- Outstanding Secondary School in Manchester
- Paid £325 - £350 per week, term time only
- Work Monday – Friday, school hours
- Long term role, full academic year
- Ideal for aspiring teachers
- Excellent transport links
- Fantastic training and support from the school
Person Specification – Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Maths or related degree, 2:2 or above
- Some previous experience working with children – e.g tutoring
- Passion for education and your subject
About the role/School
- Outstanding 11-16 secondary school in Manchester, close to centre
- Diverse, vibrant school
- Excellent leadership with fantastic training opportunities
- Work with other graduates
- School direct teacher training programme – opportunity to apply
- Support pupils in Maths on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Work with the class teacher
- Run your own intervention sessions with pupils who need additional support
If this Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role sounds appealing to you, please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Here at i-teachers we try very hard to make our approach refreshingly different! This is reflected in not only the relationships we develop with our candidates and schools, but in the personnel we employ.
Put simply, our business is about people, and therefore, our team is hugely important, both inside and outside the business. We are d
- Recruitment & HR
- in Manchester, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011
15 Bloom St, Manchester, UK