- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 13 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 480.0 per month
A major European Bank.
Transactional Banking Business Manager Responsibilities:
* coordinates key project management activities including local and/or global alignment and translates the TFCM objectives into specified and prioritized requirements and projects, ensuring that these are delivered and executed to appropriate time, cost and quality standards. He/she analyses and reviews areas of responsibility and explores new methods of performing the bank's activities to aid in achieving a contribution of increased productivity, cost reductions and increased profits.
* manages internal relationships with local and/or global support functions and business segments. He/she provides Business Management including financial analysis and control, operational governance, administration tasks.
* He/she informs the Head of TFCM and other TFCM leaders about special business activities and developments in his/her area of responsibility.
* Ad-hoc reporting for and support of Head of TFCM and other TFCM leaders
* Project management and implementation activities with respect to local and/or
Welcome to the Michael Page global company profile.
Michael Page has four decades of expertise in professional services recruitment. We were established in London in 1976, and over this period we've grown organically to become one of the best-known and most respected consultancies, with an office network spanning six continents.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1976