You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 480.0 per month
A major European Bank.
Transactional Banking Business Manager Responsibilities:
* coordinates key project management activities including local and/or global alignment and translates the TFCM objectives into specified and prioritized requirements and projects, ensuring that these are delivered and executed to appropriate time, cost and quality standards. He/she analyses and reviews areas of responsibility and explores new methods of performing the bank's activities to aid in achieving a contribution of increased productivity, cost reductions and increased profits.
* manages internal relationships with local and/or global support functions and business segments. He/she provides Business Management including financial analysis and control, operational governance, administration tasks.
* He/she informs the Head of TFCM and other TFCM leaders about special business activities and developments in his/her area of responsibility.
* Ad-hoc reporting for and support of Head of TFCM and other TFCM leaders
* Project management and implementation activities with respect to local and/or global projects and initiatives with a specific focus on financial crime compliance projects
* Ensure implementation of business plan targets in the day-to-day operations and coordinating TFCM reporting, planning and budgeting exercises
* Liaise with the infrastructure / support / product units and business segments to ensure adequate support in areas such as Operations, Legal, Compliance, IT and Finance
* Actively pursue relations with different business units inside and outside TFCM, to ensure productive cooperation
* Creation, review and analysis of miscellaneous management reports
* Prioritization and - if necessary - escalation of issues to appropriate audience
* Member of committee's, as appropriate, with specific task of ensuring overall compliance with strategic and operative targets/projects
* Coordination of updates and enhancements of work procedures and/or policies
* Manage operational governance process including governance control framework as appropriate
* Perform financial analysis and control function including budgeting and variance reviews. Potentially including managing cost allocation methodology and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
Transactional Banking Business Manager experience:
* Significant relevant experience business management/project management in a banking and Financial Services environment
* University degree or equivalent qualification
* Excellent communication skills. Fluency in written and spoken English is essential. German language skills would be an advantage but are not essential
* Excellent presentation skills including well developed ability in developing Powerpoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, etc.
* Understanding of trade finance and cash management would be an advantage but not essential
* Understanding of financial crime compliance concepts in the world of banking and especially trade finance would also be an advantage but not essential
£400 - 480 per day.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Michael Page has four decades of expertise in professional services recruitment. We were established in London in 1976, and over this period we've grown organically to become one of the best-known and most respected consultancies, with an office network spanning six continents.
While size has its advantages, it doesn't define us -
- Recruitment & HR
- Addlestone, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1976