- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 07 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organisation that partners with many of the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys. TCS offers a consulting-led, Cognitive powered, integrated portfolio of IT, Business & Technology Services, and engineering.
This is delivered through its unique Location Independent Agile delivery model, recognised as a benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India's largest multinational business group, TCS has over 394,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $ 19.09 billion for year ended March 31, 2018 and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Conduct research or liaise with the UX researcher to create the user focused conversation.
- Define the character and conversation tone of the character.
- Conduct research on industry jargons and infuses the same in a conversation design.
- Design a conversation dialogue flow.
- Write clear, concise user-interface text for web and mobile (interaction flows, emails, notifications, navigation).
- Analyses the conversation history and especially failed conversations to refine the conversation scripts
- Tests the conversation flow using the bot
- Have a continuous improvement process to ensure that current content across VA and FAQs is optimised and content which is no longer relevant is removed.
- Act as a point of contact for all matters relating to self-service tools.
- Create and manage all question and answers across both tools.
- Monitor the relevant metrics to ensure the tools are delivering the expected results.
- Ensure that any changed are fully documented and communicated clearly to the team.
- Manage new content into the tools from any changed to process to new activities.
Any other desirable skills:
- Should have ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have excellent team-working skills.
- Should have ability to prioritise tasks.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Consulting & Accounting, Technology & IT
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1968