- Preston, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
The impact of technology is creating a rapidly changing industry for building automation as buildings are increasingly more intelligent and become part of the internet of things (IOT) revolution. To help us harness these exciting changes we are looking for a graduate with a passion for technology to support the deployment of software systems into building management systems.
After training the successful candidate would be expected to;
- Interpret project requirements from write-up, scope, specification, system functional capabilities and direct communication with colleagues
- Write new or modify existing code to configure the controllers to provide effective and energy efficient control of the building services.
- Configure proprietary and open protocol drivers to integrate with other systems in the built environment
- Create a graphical user interface or dashboard to provide a human interface into the system for the building managers.
- Liaise with commissioning engineers to ensure system operates correctly when installed.
- Configure IP Network related equipment; switches, routers, computers and security
- Train customer or end-user on system operation
What we are looking for
- Inquisitive mindset with an aptitude for problem solving, a