- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 22 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 25 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 19,000.0 per year
Customer Service Calling Team Agent - Customer Services
Start date: 12th November 2018
Location: London Waterloo
Salary: c. £19,000 per annum depending on experience
Shifts: Shifts will be starting between 9am to 12pm and finishing between 5pm and 8pm Monday to Friday but the successful applicant must be flexible to work these different shifts between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am-6pm Saturday-Sunday.
Our vision is a more integrated society where there is understanding and appreciation of each other’s differences. As an equal opportunities employer, our aim is to have a diverse workforce to reflect the communities we work in. We are also the largest provider of the National Citizen Service (NCS). We are proud to offer an attractive benefits package to eligible employees, e.g. contributory pension,an additional day off for volunteering, Simplyhealth cash plan, Ride 2 Work, childcare vouchers, season ticket travel card loan, etc.
About the role
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual to join our Customer Service Calling team, in the Customer Services department. The Customer Calling Team make calls to, and handle inbound calls from, warm leads to sign young people up to our NCS programme and to answer customer queries. The successful candidate will report to Customer Service Calling Team Leader and will work in a fast paced environment, with a focus on customer experience and an expectation to meet both quantity and quality targets.
Skills and experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills, especially on the phone
- Strong self motivation
- Ability to achieve and exceed stretching targets on a consistent basis
- Attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Objection handling skills
- Ability to work in a team, and manage independent workload
- Problem solving and resolution skill
- Enthusiasm for, and commitment to our mission and values
- Experience of working in customer facing environment, preferably in a contact centre
- Experience of using Google Sheets / Drive
Please send your CV and a one-page cover letter outlining your suitability for the role, adding the job title in the subject of your email. (No agencies)
- The Challenge is committed to safeguarding and protecting the young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our programmes. We expect all staff and post holders to share this commitment to safeguarding by ensuring compliance with our policies and practices.
- The Challenge Network (The Challenge) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
- Only applicants who have the right to work in the UK or have a valid visa or work permit for a minimum of 6 months at the time of application will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We receive a multitude of applications. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, please assume that on this occasion you have not been successful.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About The Challenge
- Charity & Non-profit
- in London, UK
- 501-1,000 employees
- Founded in 2009