You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Wallingford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 04 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Role: Sales Administrator
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 per annum
• This is a brand new short term position created to support the growing development of our new internship and graduate job distribution service. This product is the UK’s largest job distribution service used by over 40 leading universities. Our new Sales Administrator will join the sales team to help us develop the administration, ecommerce and sales process of the product.
• The successful candidate will work closely with various departments to help us develop a much deeper understanding of our service, customers and to maximise sales. The types of customers using our product are mainly small and medium sized businesses looking to recruit interns/graduates from a range of universities. This role requires a proactive individual who will contact customers, gather information, spot upselling opportunities and work with the senior management team to develop the product and service.
• Ongoing administration and sales training will enable the successful candidate to develop their skills set in a B2B environment.
• Contacting relevant clients and contacts that have set up accounts via telephone and email to ensure a smooth, professional process.
• Dealing and answering incoming enquiries and following up potential quotes.
• Upselling and persuading customers to utilise the university network.
• Supporting the Head of Campaign Management with the processing and administration, including posting and managing online job content.
• Processing sales orders
• Work with our client marketing team to develop a database of contacts for email marketing campaigns.
• Customer market research to understand their hiring needs and how these employers recruit graduates.
• Follow up with clients that may have used our product in the past and identify those that could be interested in other company products and services
• Compiling information to senior management on the customer experience and ways we can develop and improve our product.
• Maintaining relevant spreadsheets and data records on prospective customers.
• Develop a wider understanding of company’s product and services alongside expanding your knowledge of the early careers talent market
• Previous sales support or sales experience in a B2B environment
• Previous customer service or sales experience in a telephone based role
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Computer literate – MS Office, email, web, digital
• Positive and enthusiastic
• Resilient & persistent
• Self-motivated, driven and determined
• Proactive person who will pick up the phone, speak and negotiate with potential customers
• Willing to learn and use own initiative
• Ability to work as part of a team and self-manage
• Attention to detail
• Reliable, well organised and accurate
• Be able to multitask
• Professional at all times including time keeping and appearance
• Ability to adapt to an ever changing, fast-paced environment
• Immediate start date
• 6 month fixed term contract role, with opportunity for extension
• 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday – 9.00 – 5.30pm (flexible start and finish times)
• Initial 25 day’s holiday per annum for duration of the contract and after 3 months in the role - contributory pension up to 5%, life assurance scheme.
If you believe you have the passion and enthusiasm to succeed in this role, please contact Megan at the Oxford Branch. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you do not hear back within five working days, unfortunately you have not been successful with your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Berry Recruitment
At Berry Recruitment we pride ourselves on service quality combining talented individuals with entirely suitable client opportunities. We operate throughout the U.K. and our specialist divisions cover the office, I.T., technical & FM, rail, construction, driving, industrial and catering sectors.
We are proud to be part of the
- Recruitment & HR
- St Albans, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in