You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 26 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
Our client, a 'Big Four’ Financial Services Consultancy, is seeking a Graduate Case Handler to join the London office.
This is a high profile financial regulation project, managed on behalf of a Bank; reviewing cases, relating to customer accounts.
The role focuses on managing an individual case load, in order to support the investigation and resolution of customer claims.
If you have a high attention to detail, passion for customer service and relish working within a fast paced environment, this could be a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with an established corporate firm!
- Research, gather and prepare cases, using in-house systems.
- Log and allocate cases for review.
- Liaise with clients, through telephone and written correspondence.
- Process figures, carry out analysis and produce reports.
- Liaise with the investigations team and senior managers.
- Undergraduate Degree
- IT Proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Previous customer service or office experience
- Previous paralegal/case work or Financial Services experience is desirable
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Team player
This role is a contract position, until June 2019 (with scope for extension), based in the City of London. Working hours are Monday - Friday 09:00-17:30.
There are numerous intakes in October and November.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Diana Duggan
Established since 1987, as specialists within Banking and Professional Services, we strive to provide service excellence to both our clients and our candidates’ recruitment needs. Based in the greenest part of the City, we are ideally positioned to help develop and nurture all of our working relationships nationwide.
We have close worki
- Consulting & Accounting, Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1987