You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 24 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
* Ensuring laboratory purchasing is in line with group processes, and supporting new supplier, product set up and maintain master product list.
* Liaising with suppliers to ensure prompt delivery of laboratory purchasing.
* Procurement system super user' status to support new starters and assist laboratories.
* Process medical and consumable supplier invoices upon receipt using the correct VAT treatment that is specific to that company.
* Coding the invoices to the correct general ledger account/department and obtaining the appropriate authorisation through liaising with HODs in the business before presenting the invoice for payment within the agreed payment terms
* Minimum AAT qualified or studying towards relevent accounting qualifications or has an accounting degree
* At least 1 years experience working within Accounts Payable
* Demonstrate basic understanding of VAT and recovery under standard and partial exemption rules.
* Experience in managing supplier performance and relationships (Essential)
* Experience of liaising with staff and suppliers at all levels.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Goodman Masson
With a team of over 180 and growing every day, Goodman Masson an International specialist Finance and Technology recruitment business. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2017, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1993
120 Aldersgate St, London, UK