You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Absolute Accountancy Recruitment are recruiting for a trainee graduate finance assistant to join an impressive local company which boasts modern offices and an exciting and vibrant working environment. This role will support a particular unit in the finance department which has recently made a number of acquisitions. The role could well suit a recent graduate or someone looking to gain experience in an accounting environment.
- Raising invoices and sending to clients
- Registering invoices onto system
- Perform reconciliations on Excel
- Responding to and resolving queries from internal and external sources
- Data entry and updating current data within the in-house system
- Working within a team to hit deadlines
- Other ad hoc admin duties as required by the team
- Must be immediately available to start work
- High attention to detail
- Good systems skills
If you're immediately available APPLY NOW!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.