- Bristol, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 7.83 per hour
We are looking for enthusiastic people to reflect our excitement for this new type of extreme leisure/sport activity. Ultimately, it is the staff who are important ambassadors for the AirHop brand, and we work hard to ensure we have people on the team who can provide the best possible experience to everyone who comes to visit our trampoline park.
Purpose of a Court Monitor: As a Court Monitor, you will be trained to confidently work in the main areas within the trampoline park. These are:
- Monitoring the various trampoline areas within the park to ensure customers have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Greet new customers at the reception, process payments and handle general enquiries.
- Ensuring that, through regular cleaning, the park maintains the highest level of cleanliness.
Serve and clean the café as needed.
- Report problems with equipment to Duty Manager on duty.
Attend to any and all injured visitors within your designated area.
Purpose of a Party Host: As a Party Host you will be trained to confidently deliver an exceptional birthday party experience to all customers. The role involves:
- Delivering exceptional customer engagement and service as host for parties held at the park.
- Ensure that your party attends a safety briefing, prior to using the trampolines.
- Ensure that the party and parents are aware of the structure of the party, such as how long each activity will be.
- Prepare your party room before each party and clean up and re-set after use ready for the next party.
You must have availability to work weekends
Please be available for interview on the evening of Wednesday 17th September.
What we offer
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Staff Discount
- Various social events throughout the year
- At least finished high school
- A proven willingness to be a team player and hard worker
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for activity
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.