You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 17 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Due to their continued and sustained success, they are currently looking for several exceptional graduates or second jobbers to add to their current team of 50 globally in order to facilitate the businesses organic growth.
You will be working with and mentored by some of the most successful professionals in both their field and the wider industry with top Consultants in the business billing an average £250,000 year one, up to £450,000 in year two and upwards of £650,000 from year three onwards.
This success results in one of the best remuneration packages in the city as Consultants take home an uncapped flat 30% of their billings in commission. Proven consultants are also given the opportunity for internal transfers to one of the firm's International offices in either New York City, San Francisco or the recently opened Singapore office.
As an example of the progression available, the firm hired a graduate four years ago who has been developed into one of the star performers in the business, taking home in excess of £500,000 annually and took the opportunity to launch the first of their international offices in New York.
- 100% focus on retained Executive Search assignments placing CEO, COO, CIO, MD and Board level Candidates into Financial Services firms and Global Blue Chip Corporations
- Basic salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience and realistic on target earnings of up to £55,000 in year one
- Industry-leading reward scheme with an uncapped commission structure taking home 30% of all billings
- A clear progression and training program with juniors being given client-facing exposure from day one
- Colligate company culture moulded around a young, professional and dynamic working philosophy and an office atmosphere that reflects this
Internal progression is entirely down to your own personal drive and success, entry-level Researchers are promoted to Associate and Consultant as fast as they show the ability to handle the exposure and are judged solely on the results they deliver.
Successful candidates will be graduates who finished with a minimum 2:1 from a top 30 University and have a keen interest in building a career in Executive Search (and ideally some commercial work experience).
In addition, they will need to exhibit a competitive personality, first class rapport-building skills and be an effective communicator in order to stand out from the crowd. If you believe you fit the above profile, send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Maiden Marc Associates work on roles similar to the one outlined above on a daily basis and we are always looking for exceptional applicants. To view our other live roles, please follow the link below - https://jobs.theguardian.com/employer/4406671/maiden-marc-assoc-ltd/
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Maiden Marc Associates - Specialists in uncovering outstanding talent in highly competitive markets.
At Maiden Marc Associates, we excel in providing candidates with unique opportunities that enable them to reach their potential, while in the process adding substantial value to the long term clients we choose to partner
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2012