You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Department: Brand and Reader Revenues - Retention & Customer Experience
Reports to: Retention Manager
Normal location: Kings Place, Kings Cross
Terms and conditions: Business hours: 9.30 to 5.30, Mon-Fri, Permanent position
PURPOSE OF ROLE
- To assist Retention managers in the delivery of retention, customer loyalty and in-life strategy for all GNM recurring revenue products.
- To work towards the achievement of retention, upselling and cross-selling targets, across platforms (print and digital), through exceptional, multi-channel campaigns, which harness all of our customer research and insight.
The products are: subscriptions - The Guardian & Observer paper and paper + digital (voucher and home delivery), Guardian Weekly and Digital Pack - Membership & Recurring Contributions and Soulmates
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
The retention team is responsible for meeting shared objectives and revenue targets for GNM content subscriptions. The role requires:
- Working with colleagues to understand the main churn indicators in the customer journey and devise plans to minimise churn
- Implement and deliver successful campaigns with measurable retention objectives, including renewals, upselling and loyalty building
- Working within agreed budget parameters to finance processes
- Liaising with internal teams, including creative agency, planning, business management and acquisition
- Assisting planning and retention teams in building customer journeys
- Delivery of multi-channel customer journeys, including regular comms and testing new activity to drive improved performance
- Working with the Data & Insight team on segments as well as optimising self serve processes
- Briefing and debriefing creative work
- Proofreading and following approvals process for copy and creative
- Presenting plans and reviews internally and to external suppliers
- Campaign analysis and reporting internally
Key contacts and relationships (internal and external)
- The wider Reader Revenues Marketing team including Planning, Acquisition and Awareness/Brand
- Business Management and operations team
- Publishing and Editorial teams
- In-house creative agency account managers
- Data and audience insight teams
- Subscription fulfilment bureau and other service providers
Knowledge & experience
- Do you have experience with data driven retention activity, ideally across both print and digital?
- You will have high levels of numeracy and literacy
- Excellent social and communication skills
- You should have strong presentation skills
- Relationship building is your passion
- Motivated self-starter
- Experience of using ESP (Exact Target) or another CMT (campaign management tool)
- Experience of Google Analytics
- Experience of Salesforce
Our values: honesty, integrity, courage, fairness, and a sense of duty to the reader and the community
Diversity and Inclusion.
We value and respect all differences in all people (seen and unseen) at the Guardian. We aspire to inclusive working experiences and an environment that reflects the audience we serve, where our people have equal access to career development opportunities, their voices are heard and can contribute to our future.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About The Guardian
Guardian News & Media (GNM) publishes theguardian.com, one of the largest English-speaking quality newspaper websites in the world. Since launching its US and Australia digital editions in 2011 and 2013 respectively, traffic from outside of the UK now represents over two-thirds of the Guardian's total digital audience.
In the UK, GNM p
- Media, Publishing & Events
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1821
Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, UK