- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 07 Feb, 2019
- Posted on 08 Jan, 2019
- Start date: Asap
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 32,000 per year
Our client have established some of the best lead sources and have an outstanding reputation in the industry as high-end problem solvers. They are currently looking for a graduate who is interested in sales, relationship management and trading to join their growing sales team as a Trainee Mortgage Broker. You will be specialising in Commercial, Development and International Mortgage Markets.
This is a graduate level role for a Mandarin speaker, starting on £24K + plus commission on deals generated (see salary info below).
As part of a young and growing team, you can start advising clients as quickly as your ability allows. If you want to break the six-figure earning ceiling in your twenties, this may be the company for you.
You will be introduced to every single lender active in the market and get familiarised with their criteria. It will be your job to match clients with the right one, according to their circumstances and needs. Don’t worry, you will learn this all on the job!
Our client has developed some of the best mortgage brokers in the industry via this route – you won’t learn more anywhere else.
The position is available immediately.
As a Trainee Mortgage Broker, you will begin your journey on the Client Services team. Here, you will be working alongside a team of motivated, highly- driven and hardworking individuals. You will play a key part in the growth and development of the leads they generate and the service they provide for each individual client.
You must enjoy being on the phone, speaking to a variety of people from landlords to High Net Worth individuals, and give clients a reason to speak with one of their specialist mortgage brokers.
In this job role you will gain an extensive understanding of mortgages and of the property market. You will be calling a mixture between cold, warm and hot leads.
After your 3-month probationary period, you will have the opportunity to study for your CeMap examination. Our client will pay for your exams and offer support throughout these studies.
The final step is to work side by side with top brokers so that you can see and be involved in the whole process first hand. This intensive period is where you learn the most and is what prepares you to start broking yourself.
Our client expects top quality people to be seeing clients anywhere between 12 and 18 Months, and when you do, you will be perfectly equipped to deal with the most complex and high value clients there are.
What they offer:
- Starting £24k plus commission on deals generated
- When moving into the broker stage you will earn 28,000 plus bonuses (32k OTE) Once this is completed (12-18 month) and assuming you have passed your exams, shown confidence and drive you will become brokers
- Brokers Salary; £30k plus commission ,Year one £45k, Year 2 £65k, Year 3 £100k plus
Skills you can expect to gain:
- Starting at entry level, you will gain a full understanding of the mortgage market, the importance of a broker in the process and have access to all areas of the company.
Personality and qualifications:
- You must be able to get to Mayfair for 9am, Monday to Friday.
- Charisma, confidence and an outgoing personality are important.
- You should be able to speak to people from all walks of life.
- Not frightened of picking up the telephone and speaking to someone for the first time.
- Mentally nimble and able to quickly solve problems and create opportunities.
- You need to be able to get on with people well, build relationships and work as a team.
What they’re looking for:
- Honesty, enthusiasm & charisma
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving
- The ability to process & retain information
- An energy and drive to succeed
- A positive approach to challenges
About Bright Guild
We a full-service graduate recruitment agency with a unique approach. We help the brightest UK graduates to find jobs that fit best their skills and interests, and helping companies reach amazing talent. We know people!
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2017
12 Hay Hill, Mayfair, London W1J, UK