You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our client is a fashion, beauty and celebrity household name and they are looking for a Sales Executive to join their team. Initially the role will be selling composite and classified pages to clients and agencies, with opportunities to quickly progress to a senior agency display sales role (cross platform)
In addition to maximising revenue and yield from existing and new clients, you will be solely responsible for managing the weekly composite classified section, reporting directly to the Advertising Director.
The role is a mix of both telesales and face to face meetings and a really exciting client base of fashion, beauty and lifestyle advertisers, and their agencies.
Our client offers fantastic benefits, generous commission scheme and great training and exposure to key clients and agencies. And brilliant networking and industry events to attend.
- A minimum of six months classified sales experience (ideally within consumer press)
- A drive to source new business && experience working in a competitive market
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Confident telephone manner
- Thrive when negotiating and a confident closer.
- A pro-active, tenacious and positive working attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and to sales deadlines
- Competitive && resilient
- Self motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for fashion, lifestyle and a dash of celebrity
Salary: basic, negotiable depending on experience + commission (up to 50% of base) + great benefits, including private healthcare.
For further details please contact Caroline or apply with your CV.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
80 Cannon St, London, UK