You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS) is the fast-growing B2B partnership business of Expedia Group. We give our partners access to travel inventory and technology to reach new markets and better serve their customers. We are truly a global business, working with partners who serve all types of travellers – from airlines, to online travel agencies, to corporate travel management companies to offline travel agencies and more. The market opportunity is huge, and at EPS we believe that innovation and a great team culture are key to continuing to grow our business and delight our partners.
Are you looking for a new opportunity within a fast-growing company? This could be the role for you!
We are on the lookout for an Account Representative to be based in London. In this role, you will be responsible for handling EPS’s relationships with our medium and small existing partners. You will mainly be focused on servicing medium-sized accounts, but there will also be a requirement to identify which smaller sized revenue partners have the potential to grow into medium or large partners in the future.
You will partner with accounts mainly through remote work, with minimal face-to-face interaction. The portfolio, comprising approximately 25-30 accounts, will cover several markets.
You will get to provide leadership to your portfolio of partners, knowing how to successfully navigate the EPS organization and when to involve other teams. You will handle all activity related to your partners and engage and use technology, customer operations, finance, sales support, analytics, and legal teams as necessary. Partnering closely with the business development, you will ensure a smooth account transition process for medium-sized partners and drive strong post-launch results.
- Ability to accurately diagnose known and unknown partner business needs and translate needs into optimization opportunities and appropriate offerings
- Strong value-based selling skills founded on business acumen and the ability to translate benefits into the partner’s business language to prove value
- Ability to effectively communicate and to form strong business relationships remotely (via phone, Webex, email); including fundamental presentation skills and the proven ability to articulate ideas clearly and appropriately influence others
- Effective leveraging of value delivered to increase mutual value and account penetration
- Ability to identify partners for which EPS is a strong fit and which have the opportunity for long term growth
- Ability to renegotiate and renew contracts with partners in order to develop mutually beneficial deals for both EPS and the partner
- Ability to identifying gaps in product or tools specific to mid-long tail portfolio and surface gaps internally with supporting teams to ensure we are equipped to drive long-term growth
- May be involved with pre-qualification of leads
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked, dynamic environment
- Ability to influence internal and external decision makers
Competencies and Experience:
- Proficiency in MS Applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
- You have previous experience in Travel or Sales
- Educated to University Degree Level preferable
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
At Expedia we are revolutionising travel through the power of technology. Every second of every day, we send two travellers on a trip. We sell enough tickets to fill nearly six hundred 737 airplanes every day, and our mobile apps have been downloaded more than 10 million times across 180 countries.
What does this mean to you?
- Consulting & Accounting, Technology & IT, Sport, Leisure & Tourism
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1994