- Southampton, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 26 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
The Graduate Civil Engineer will be a key member of the Rail team and play a key role in the delivery of the projects. The most successful Graduate Civil Engineer will develop their career working on a variety of projects on and around the rail infrastructure. Our client has recently received a steady stream of work to cover them for the next 5 years.
This role will be both office and site based near Southampton and would suit a recent Graduate with a strong degree. This role will offer full support in ICE training. This role is an excellent opportunity for a Civil Engineering Graduate to join a growing company and for the right candidate a competitive salary will be offered with training and a vehicle / fuel card.
Graduate / Intermediate Civil Engineer Position Overview
* Develop and grow the engineering capability of the company
* Demonstrate the ability to deliver competently within agreed budget and timeframes
* Day to day running of site engineering activities
* Full interface with external clients
* Site representation.
Graduate / Intermediate Civil Engineer Position Requirements
* Degree in Civil Engineering
* Good report writing skills
* Experience or work experience within the Civil Engineering sector would be highly advantageous.
* Excellent team player
* Ability to work to tight timescales and budgets with minimum supervision.
Graduate / Intermediate Civil Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary depending on experience
* Training towards ICE
* Vehicle and Fuel card
* Ongoing training and support
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Childcare tax relief
* 23-28 days’ holiday
* Re-imbursement of professional membership fees
* Flexible working
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Bennett & Game Recruitment formed in 2012 and currently we are one of the largest single-sited technical recruitment agencies based in central Chichester.
As a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency we operate within a range of industries with each division of our business providing a knowledgeable and trustworthy service to
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- in Southampton, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2012