Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- Derby, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
The Customer Services Advisor is a pivotal role in our team. You will be the first point of customer contact for the DLG Auto Services liaising with the customer and the respective Claims and internal functions as appropriate to our own high standards.
This will include
- The delivery of high levels of customer contact and communications throughout the vehicle repairs.
- Constant delivery of Service Level Agreements, ensuring customers are contacted regarding repairs and non related damage.
- Identifying, owning and managing the risks involved in running our business appropriate to role, in line with the Direct Line Group risk framework'.
- Achieving, maintaining and embedding all “best practice” and “lean activities” as dictated by business strategy.
- Accountability for individual performance and contributing to site performance.
You would have previous experience in a similar role:
- Experience and knowledge of excellent customer service delivery.
- Ability to prioritise workloads to ensure you achieve targets in a timely manner.
Career benefits and rewards
Rewarding you is really important to us, as well as offering a competitive salary and generous holiday entitlement; you can take advantage of a wide range of benefits. The best part
About Direct Line Group
If you share our visio
- Banking & Financial Services
- in Derby, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1985