- Chelmsford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 02 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
A salary of up to £25K + uncapped OTE, quick progression & bespoke training from industry experts are all on offer.
This is an ideal role for ambitious and driven graduates who are keen to develop their careers within a commercial environment. As a Graduate Sales Executive, you will make an impact by:
* Gaining a valuable insight into various areas of the business
* Receiving product, skills and industry-leading sales training
* Working one-on-one with an experienced mentor
* Quickly progressing to a key Area Sales Manager/Business Development Manager role in the business
* Building strong relationships with key clients and suppliers
* Establishing relationships and maximising the profitability of new B2B customers
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish a career with a well-renowned and growing business whose opportunities are highly sought after by industry professionals.
For this Graduate Sales Executive position, you should be:
* A graduate with a degree in any subject
* A quick learner
* An excellent communicator
* Enthusiastic, competitive and confident
* Ready to hit the ground running in a challenging role
The business you'll be working for offers fantastic rewards for hard work and success. You'll receive:
* Starting salary of £20,000 to £25,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
* Regular salary reviews as you progress
* Your cut of the company’s profits in the form of an annual lump sum bonus – uncapped potential
* High-spec company car (after initial training period)
* Opportunity to develop the skills required for management
Think you've got what it takes? Don’t miss out - apply today!
Bridgewater Graduates specialise in recruiting for sales, management and a variety of other commercial graduate roles including: Graduate Sales Executive, Graduate Sales Manager, Graduate Sales Trainee, Graduate Field Sales Trainee, Graduate Area Sales Manager, Graduate Business Management Trainee, Graduate Management Trainee, Graduate Sales & Business Trainee, Graduate Commercial Trainee, Graduate Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Trainee Business Manager, Graduate Sales & Marketing Executive
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Bridgewater Resources UK
Bridgewater work with market-leading businesses across the UK and Ireland, connecting top talent with outstanding opportunities. Our passion is building long-lasting relationships and we really take the time to get to know our clients and candidates. We place people in roles that match their personalities, skills and ambitions.
- Recruitment & HR
- in Chelmsford, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2008