- Warrington, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 03 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 04 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our BrightStart Higher Apprenticeship is an opportunity for curious, smart people like you to leap into the world of professional services. Earn-while-you-learn, gain a professional qualification and get stuck in, helping to solve some of our clients’ most complex problems right from the start.
Help solve our clients’ most critical technology challenges. From established multinationals to innovative, technology-led start-ups. Check out our following areas:
- Consulting technology: help solve our clients’ most critical technology challenges. From established multinationals to innovative, technology-led start-ups
- Deloitte digital: join a new type of creative digital consultancy that fuses strategy, tech and design to identify where businesses need to be, then get them there. Fast. You’ll work side by side with strategists, designers, researchers, engineers, writers, architects and product specialists.
- Deloitte managed solutions: you’ll advise clients on ways to streamline operations and manage risk, as well as helping them make strategic decisions and plan for future growth.
- Forensic technology: use your skills to combat fraud, bribery and corruption, anti-money laundering, international sanctions, intellectual property disputes and more.
- Product Enabled Services (PES): work across industries and sectors, and with every part of the Deloitte business, to bring great ideas to life. You’ll help design and build the innovative new software assets our clients need; creating what tomorrow looks like.
- Risk analytics: whether you’re a data scientist, mathematician or industry expert, you’ll straddle the technical and non-technical sides of business in the UK’s largest Risk Analytics practice. Our team solves a huge variety of data-related issues, from analysing sports performance to helping protect people’s savings to improving efficiency in the NHS.
- Technology digital risk: you’ll help all kinds of financial services organisations manage risk. From auditing their IT processes to transforming their ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning).
Your service line: consulting – technology
From established multinationals to innovative, technology-led start-ups, organisations across every industry turn to us to solve their trickiest technical and business problems. We exploit current technology in novel ways and create cutting-edge new solutions, covering everything from strategy to system design, managing projects, people and processes. Discover more.
You will need to have obtained or studying towards at least 260 UCAS points (pre 2018 A level results) or 104 UCAS points (2018 A level results) (or equivalent). You must have achieved at least a grade four (C) in English language and at least a grade six (B) in maths for your GCSEs (or equivalent).
Check our learning and development webpage for more information on professional qualifications.
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 29/10/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our c
- Consulting & Accounting
- in Warrington, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1845