- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 13 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
£22,000 - £25,000 + Bonus and Share Scheme
Our client has established themselves as a key player in the senior permanent recruitment market with a focus on senior resourcing solutions to international life science organisations, in the UK and across Europe. They are looking to increase their market share in the UK and to do this they looking expand their research team.
They are looking to hire bright and hardworking individuals to join their research team as Junior Executive Researchers. Research is a core aspect of their business, ensuring they are identifying and assessing the best potential candidates. As a Junior Executive Researcher, your research would primarily be conducted through direct contact with potential candidates and supported through tools such as their database, the internet and various industry publications.
Junior Researcher with our client will receive a personal development plan. As part of this, Junior Executive Researchers will develop industry knowledge through attending industry meeting, a mentor scheme and your own industry research.
As a Junior Executive Researcher with our client you will be part of a hugely diverse team, working with researchers of all ages and experience. Our client has created an environment wherein all member can grow to their fullest extent in a friendly and supportive office space full of collaboration.
The role of an Executive Researcher is:
- Sourcing new candidates through networking, research and headhunting
- Attend relevant client briefings, face-to-face and on the phone, and take briefing notes
- Contact potential candidates by telephone about the opportunity and assess their suitability to the role
- Research and share market intelligence with colleagues about sector activity
- Track relevant media to be fully informed about sector and client activity
An ideal Executive Researcher:
- Recruitment experience desirable or experience in a customer facing role, preferably on the phone
- A natural inquisitiveness and thirst for knowledge
- An interest in life sciences and an interest in developing a career in recruitment
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- A team player able to work in a fast-paced, responsive environment
We are looking for hardworking and driven individuals with outstanding research skills and a keen eye for detail. If this is you, then APPLY to the position of Executive Researcher NOW!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that specialises in placing people into Executive Search and Recruitment, Consultative Sales, and Account Management. Our clients’ industries cover Financial Services, Legal, FinTech, Life Sciences and Engineering.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
Unit 7, 11, 29 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK