You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 31 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,000.0 per year
Operating in thirteen countries across the world, this company provides a vital service as the go-to ads website for all your classified needs.
They are now looking for an outgoing ‘people person’ to join their lively, multicultural team and help with the content moderation and customer care of the UK site.
They believe their Customer Success Ambassadors hold a valuable position within the business, acting as the link between the customer and the wider teams. They ensure that all their customers are satisfied with the service they offer, knowledgeable about the product, willing to learn even more about digital market and always seek and deliver top notch customer service.
They consider themselves unique as they do not use scripts during calls, encouraging all their CS representatives to engage in genuine conversations. No more call handling times – it’s all about the quality!
- Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing customers who use the site
- Deliver exceptional customer service over the phone and through emails to keep customers happy
- Complete moderation tasks to promote user safety
- Support the outsource team
The ideal candidate must have:
- Previous experience working in a customer service environment
- Passion for digital and customer experience - going the extra mile should be second nature
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- A flexible attitude towards a wide array of customers you will come across, maintaining a positive attitude at all times
- Excellent numeracy skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to learn!
- The chance to be a part of a super friendly, sociable team
- Great location in the heart of Soho
- Fantastic training opportunities
- Generous bonus scheme
- Regular social events, including a company lunch every other Friday
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
BrighterBox is an exciting new recruitment agency connecting ambitious graduates with roles at entrepreneurial startups in London.
Think: award-winning digital media and e-commerce companies, FMCG challenger brands, fintech, sports and social media platforms, venture capital, virtual reality and video.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2015