- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
As Product Manager I, Mobile Apps, you will facilitate product design and development of engagement and conversion-driving features within the awarding winning global Hotels.com Mobile apps.
Our apps are among the best in the world. Don't just take our word for it:
- 60m+ iOS and Android app users
- Rated 4.5+ on the App Store and Google Play
- Editor’s Choice award on Google Play
Based in London, you will be a key member of an amazing cross-functional team that drives conversion and engagement on our Android and iOS apps. From helping customers dreaming about their next trip, to finding a phenomenal place to stay, and solving their problems whilst they're travelling, your day-to-day will be to help build positive experiences for people across the lifecycle of their trip.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Monitoring a range of customer feedback and improving the way that we prioritise and action feedback.
- Monitoring competitor products and services.
- Understanding data and user research to inform product enhancements.
- Working with product leads, development, design and various business stakeholders to deliver product and tech initiatives.
- Inputting into product prioritisation process.
More hot jobs for you
Scheme at Skyscanner