You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
As Product Manager I, Mobile Apps, you will facilitate product design and development of engagement and conversion-driving features within the awarding winning global Hotels.com Mobile apps.
Our apps are among the best in the world. Don't just take our word for it:
- 60m+ iOS and Android app users
- Rated 4.5+ on the App Store and Google Play
- Editor’s Choice award on Google Play
Based in London, you will be a key member of an amazing cross-functional team that drives conversion and engagement on our Android and iOS apps. From helping customers dreaming about their next trip, to finding a phenomenal place to stay, and solving their problems whilst they're travelling, your day-to-day will be to help build positive experiences for people across the lifecycle of their trip.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Monitoring a range of customer feedback and improving the way that we prioritise and action feedback.
- Monitoring competitor products and services.
- Understanding data and user research to inform product enhancements.
- Working with product leads, development, design and various business stakeholders to deliver product and tech initiatives.
- Inputting into product prioritisation process.
- Crafting detailed user stories that describe customer and business requirements
You will be part of the team that ideates, builds and executes an actionable plan to reach our product vision. You’ll participate in both Product Discovery and Product Delivery workstreams to take us closer to that vision.
You’ll live and breath the detail, partnering with the development and design team, defining and iterating the product as you go, solving problems, and closely managing scope so you can get the product out on time.
When the product is finally out there, you will interrogate the data – looking at how customers use the product, discussing it with them in research sessions and asking:
- Did we tackle the right problem?
- Do our users engage with the product?
- Are we driving the right outcomes for the business?
You'll take those insights and iterate, building new hypotheses with the team, looping learnings back into the product vision.
Sure it’s a tough job, but it’s hugely fun and rewarding. You get to work on a product end-to-end, design solutions to our customers’ problems, work with everyone in the business and play a very large part in the continued success of Hotels.com.
- 1 or 2 years experience as a Product Manager or related role.
- Self-motivated and able to run multiple tasks and deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in eCommerce or Travel industries a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in interacting with technical individual contributors. Experience in Agile development is a plus.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
At Expedia we are revolutionising travel through the power of technology. Every second of every day, we send two travellers on a trip. We sell enough tickets to fill nearly six hundred 737 airplanes every day, and our mobile apps have been downloaded more than 10 million times across 180 countries.
What does this mean to you?
- Consulting & Accounting, Technology & IT, Sport, Leisure & Tourism
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1994