- Northampton, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 19,999.0 per year
Microbiology Industrial Placement
What does a Mircobiology industrial placement have to offer?
A microbiology placement in one of our Global Manufacturing & Supply sites will give you hands on practical application of microbial techniques. You’ll be contributing to ensuring our pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare products are manufactured to stringent quality and safety standards.
During your 12 months with us, you’ll gain experience in areas such as:
- The use and interpretation of data from one or more of the following microbiological techniques / tests: aseptic techniques, identification of microbial isolates, environmental monitoring, endotoxin testing, water monitoring, bioburden monitoring, organism identification, sterility testing
- Validation of microbial testing methods for tablet or inhaled pharmaceutical products
- Technical report writing skills
- Leading laboratory investigations
- Adopting good laboratory practice
- Key laboratory techniques such as preparing sample and standard solutions
- Calibration and maintenance of equipment
Whichever role you go into you will be applying the skills you already have and developing new skills such as; team working, problem solving and building relationships.
You will wo