- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 29 Apr, 2019
- Posted on 28 Feb, 2019
- Start date: 29 Apr, 2019
We are responsible for building and enhancing the systems and processes that support Goldman Sachs' sales teams within Securities Division. We support over 2,000 Sales people covering more than 12,000 different Clients across all business lines around the world. Our platform is a modern web stack built on RESTful services, big data technologies and dynamic compute - using a variety of open-source, commercial, and proprietary technologies. We have several applications that make this happen:
- Contact Relationship Management - capturing and understanding client interactions, gathering client feedback
- Research distribution and readership monitoring
- Sales initiative tracking and analytics tools
- Modelling Client, Client Contact and Sales Coverage across the firm
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Design and develop new functionality within existing Sales applications
- Work with end-users to translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications
- Manage application changes through the full development lifecycle across a wide range of technologies, including Java, C#, React
- Provide 3rd line support on a rota basis
- 2-5+ years of hands on development experience (Java/Full stack) with exposure to the full software development lifecycle
- Familiar with OO Programming concepts, design patterns and other software development best practices
- Relational database experience e.g. Sybase, UDB and/or ORM frameworks
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong team player, required to work extensively with other teams both locally and globally
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong work ethic, a sense of ownership and urgency
- Data visualization & data modelling experience
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Discover thousands of entry to mid-level jobs on Advance.careers. All opportunities - one platform, curated for you by AI-powered career assistant.
About Goldman Sachs
Founded in 1869, Goldman Sachs is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices in all major financial centers around the world.
- Investment banking & Fund Management
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1869