- Paris, France
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 06 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 36,000.0 per year
Stanley Robotics is a highly ambitious robotics start-up launched in January 2015. Set to revolutionise the car-parking world with an automated valet service, our robots can move any vehicle. We don’t just want to make the experience of car parking better; we want to get rid of it altogether! Already seeing strong growth with several key accounts (car parking providers), Stanley Robotics has raised equity from big name investors and is rolling out in 2018 several large-scale projects.
We are based in the centre of Paris, in the 11th arrondissement.
Working within the Product team, you will be helping and assisting the Product Manager on the follow-up of our product development.
- Setting up a dashboard on our product tracking on datastudio;
- Collecting and organising the needs of the different teams;
- Managing the new features : 1. Defining and drafting new features; 2. Testing new functionalities before they become operational and participate in project approval (fault feedback, functional and graphic validation);
- Organising multi-team developments – for example prioritising which new functionalities will be implemented.
We are looking for a passionate and curious multi-disciplinary engineer. A person who is daring, conscientious, questioning, and not afraid to search for informations.
- You are interested in our product;
- You are not afraid to make SQL requests;
- You have an excellent command of Powerpoint and the Office pack;
- Excellent proficiency in French (both written and spoken);
- A good knowledge of English is necessary;
- You have desire to work as a team: at Stanley Robotics, overall success is more important than individual success;
- You feel comfortable working within the less formal context of a startup.
The offer is also available for an End-of-Study Internship.
- What we offer*
- Fast-paced and flexible environment
- Meal vouchers
- Transportation stipend
- Possibility of working from home (1 day a week)
*Rooftop (and even a babyfoot!)
Tell us why you think you are the right person for this job
Additional Information Contract type: Full-Time Location: Paris, France (75011) Experience Level: > 6 months
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.