- Chelmsford, UK
- Part-time employment
- Apply by 20 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 65.0 per day
Are you a recent MFL Graduate with a desire to teach?
Are you looking to utilise your degree by teaching and inspiring the younger generation?
Are you seeking some classroom experience in your pre-PGCE year?
***French Graduate Teaching Assistant role in Castle Point, Essex
***Daily rate of £60-£65, paid on a weekly time sheet
***Long-Term, Full-Time permanent role as French Graduate Teaching Assistant
***Supportive, mainstream secondary school in Castle Point
About the role as French Graduate Teaching Assistant:
• Supervising and overseeing the class teachers in the MFL department
• Tutoring students in KS3, KS4 and KS5 on a 1:1 basis
• Supportive low and high achieving students in small group interventions
• General classroom support
• Eventually taking on your own small teaching timetable where you will deliver your own pre-planned lessons
About the school:
• ‘Good’ Secondary school rated by Ofsted
• Well-supported MFL department
• Accessible transport links, driver is preferable but not necessary
• High-achieving with a good reputation
What the school require from the successful French Graduate Teaching Assistant:
• At least a 2.2 or higher in their relevant degree
• Good academic records throughout GCSE and A-levels in French
• A-C GCSEs in Maths and English
• A passion to teach – excited to explore Teacher Training options after the academic year experience as a Teaching Assistant
Do not hesitate to apply for this French Graduate Teaching Assistant role. Hit ‘Apply now’ to send your CV to Lauren at Edustaff today!
Please note: due to the volume of French Graduate applications, only successful French Graduate Teaching Assistant applicants will be contacted.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
At EduStaff we are a teacher recruitment agency specialising in permanent staffing solutions to schools and teachers in the UK. We recruit for NQTs, Secondary Teachers, Primary Teachers, support staff and leadership roles.
"The recruitment and retention of quality teaching staff is a major factor in the success or failure of any school.
- Recruitment & HR
- in Chelmsford, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2010