- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 04 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 17,000.0 per year
As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.
About NewableNewable is an active and creative supporter of small businesses, working to create jobs, encourage enterprise and equip SMEs with expertise, confidence and resources.
Located near: Barbican station, London.
To liaise with Newable Innovation team and International Trade team Communicate effectively with people of varying educational and cultural backgrounds and language ability.
As a valued member of the team, your role will cover:
- To act as a support person to the team; to be able to multi-task.
- Maintaining and up-dating accurate documentation.
- Design and deliver elements of projects according to targets.
- Undertake other International/ Innovation administrative tasks as requested.
- Taking minutes for meetings and preparing agend