- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 29 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 06 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Technology
£18,000 - £23,000 basic salary + uncapped commission (£32,000 OTE)
Our clients is a Manchester based Recruitment Consultancy specialising in Technology recruitment. They provide an expert and tailored service with a focus on relationship building and quality. They work with some of the largest multi-national technology companies in the world as well as newly founded start-ups often with only a handful of employees. Founded just under a decade ago, they have experience great success and rapid growth causing the need for them to move into a larger office earlier this year. They are recruiting hard working, ambitious graduates to become Recruitment Consultants.
Our client offers a fantastic training programme along with a relaxed but driven working environment. You will working within a small team, learning from the most senior members of the company and as being given the chance to work on your own project just a few months in. They believe in their employees have a good work life balance as well as giving their consultant the opportunities to earn uncapped commission for the first day which can see successful consultants taking home over £32k in their first year.
Graduate that will be successful Recruitment Consultant will be:
- Hard working- the consultants that work the hardest, take home the most commission.
- Organised- you will need to be very time efficient and be able to balance multiple project at once.
- Personable- you will need to build relationships and gain the trust of both your clients and candidates.
- Resilient- the most successful Recruitment Consultants are the ones that get back up and keep going after the inevitable setbacks.
- Money Motivated- there is a lot of money to be made for Recruitment consultants that hit their targets.
The roles of a Recruitment Consultant with consist of:
- Sourcing new candidates through advertising, networking, research and headhunting.
- Assessing candidates experience, arranging interviews and managing interview processes.
- Guiding candidates and clients through the hiring process, offering advice and coaching where needed.
- Managing the offer process - negotiating salary, pay rates and ensuring both your client and candidate are happy with the offer.
If you’re looking for a job where there is a chance of making over 32k in your first year with great benefits whilst working in a fast paced and driven environment, then APPLY NOW!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- in Manchester, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016