- London, UK
- Apply by 27 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 250.0 per week
Kalgera is a personal finance manager that safeguards the financial lives of older people. Every year 5 million older people in the UK lose money to scams and fraud. Older people and people with cognitive impairment are particularly vulnerable to becoming chronic scam victims.
Kalgera leverages Open Banking regulation and clinical evidence from cognitive neurology to seamlessly analyse past and present financial behaviour to detect, alert and help people act to break the chronic scam cycle. Kalgera is the winner of multiple awards from UCL and NHS England and is currently being built.
We are a small team and tight operational execution will be crucial to the success of this muchneeded product. Your work will be diverse, challenging and rewarding as we prove the business across the UK. You’ll be expected to roll up your sleeves and make an impact from day one.Who we are looking for
- You will play an integral role in helping us launch and efficiently grow
- Respond to phone and email inquiries from the public and investors
- Administrative duties including internal company record maintenance
- Develop and maintain operational procedures and policies
- Coordination of team meetings and other events