You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,584.0 per year
Overview:Location – Manchester
Salary - £25,584 basic, OTE £32000 (with potential to earn more via out of hours work and incentivised bonuses)
Benefits - Company van, share save scheme, company pension, healthcare benefits and employee discounts
Full time permanent
PH Jones, part of British Gas, is a provider of Gas Central Heating Service, Repair and Installations to the Social Housing market. The market place consists of approximately 5 million homes, managed by 3,500 Housing Associations and Councils across the UK. We are now looking for Gas Engineers to join our team in Manchester. We can offer you an exciting journey with us, the opportunity to work with talented friendly people and put your skills to use in helping our Customers.
- Repairs predominately with some level of servicing appliances in customers property
- Identifies and manages risks/hazards in own work environment
- Complies with contractual procedures, statutory regulations and internal processes
- Maintains personal productivity in line with the business unit requirements
- Recognises business opportunities for the company and refers to the appropriate person internally
- Conducts behaviour of oneself appropriately to safeguard the company reputation
- Assist with out of hours calls on a rotation basis
- Log/report emergency repairs and the parts required
- Previous social housing contract experience desirable
- Full driving licence required
- Must have CCN1, CEN1 or CENWAT, CPA1, CKR1 and HTR1
- Ideally possess OFTEC and HETAS qualifications for oil and/or solid fuel (Not essential)
- The applicant must have the ability to work well with a team and take sole ownerships of jobs allocated
- Flexible approach to working hours
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Centrica plc is an international energy and services company with around 27 million customer accounts and a worldwide workforce of over 36,000 employees. It operates mainly in the UK, Ireland and North America through strong brands such as British Gas, Bord Gáis and Direct Energy.
Centrica is a top 50 FTSE 100 company focused on satisf
- Engineering & industrial
- Windsor, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1997