You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 24 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
£27,000-£30,000 for entry level, experience negotiable
£42k Year 1 OTE, £65 Year 2 OTE, £90K Year 3 OTE
My client is a global leading operating system for container, cloud and hyperscale computing. The software is also leading in smart IoT with new smart gateways, self-driving cars and advanced human robots all being developed with this software. They are now looking for Graduate Business Development Executive to help grow this exciting platform!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES FOR A GRADUATE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
- Handle inbound customer inquiries across all channels (email, phone, chat)
- Execute various outbound sales campaigns
- Research information about prospective customers using available resources
- Identify prospects by calling out to form prepared outbound call listings.
- Contact (call, email, social media) prospective customers with the objective to set-up follow up meeting with sales representative
- Accurately update, maintain and create leads, contacts and pipeline by using the company CRM system. (Salesforce)
- Continuously feedback on effectiveness of the campaigns with the objective to achieve better results
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures while reporting needed changes.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE TO BE A GRADUATE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE:
- Education: preference given to Bachelor's degree in science, business or marketing.
- Fluency in English and another language
- Experience in telephone sales or telemarketing (preferred)
- Passion for technology
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Result driven with the mentality to always smash targets.
- Prospecting and listening skills
- Motivation for sales
- Team work
BENEFITS FOR THE GRADUATE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE :
- Fun, friendly office environment
- Social culture
- Table fussball
- Free snacks, fresh fruit
- Spotify on in office
- Company laptop and Iphone
- Uncapped commission
- Incentive trip to Ibiza, Las Vegas and Brussels
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
80 Cannon St, London, UK