You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Permanent, Full time
Location: WC2N, SE1, WC2H, London
Offices based in Waterloo / The Strand / Covent Garden the company specialises in Technology, Life sciences and Engineering. The client currently stands as the 4th fastest growing recruitment consultancy company in the UK, has built a unique and award-winning brand. Creating a fun, supportive and inspirational working environment, whilst offering a host of additional benefits and incentives. A graduate recruitment role with immediate start.
Working in a fast paced, high pressure and high expectation environment, candidates who possess such qualities are most likely to succeed in a Graduate Recruitment Consultant position:
Qualities needed for Recruitment
• Motivation and drive
• Excellent communication skills (both written && verbal)
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Have a strong competitive edge (those within sporting backgrounds tend to do well within this type of industry.)
The ideal candidate may have experience in business development, telesales, resourcing, sales executive, recruitment, graduate recruitment, trainee recruitment.
What you will be offered as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
• Full Training Development Programme
• Full Career Development Programme
• Extensive support, advice and guidance from highly successful Consultants, Managers and Directors
Salary / Progression:
•£20,000 base salary + uncapped commission
• Uncapped commission can lead to On Target Earnings of £35,000 in Year 1, £55,000 in Year 2 and £75,000 in Year 3.
• Career progression - all growth is organic with Trainee Recruitment Consultants progressing to Managers within 3 years
- Modern, cool office located in the heart of the city
- Quarterly holidays when you hit the target, past destinations include Vegas, Ibiza && Croatia
- Free gym membership with pool and spa
- Company away days inc. Ascot && Sandown races
- Monthly lunch clubs
- Company sports clubs including football, cricket, rugby, golf and rock climbing
- Open bar in the office on Thursdays and Fridays
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
80 Cannon St, London, UK