You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
Come join the most advanced ambassador platform ever, where brands can scale and automate ambassador and social media marketing - generating revenue and awareness through word-of-mouth with an social media first approach. They have proven the power and value of the platform with their first 'Founding Brands' - and are now ready to build a strong sales force to get more brands on board.
They offer a bright and ambitious, hard working and performance-based environment in the heart of Shoreditch. Dress code: Come as you are (no suits)
Currently a team of 13 and growing; 2 Co-Founders, 5 in the Tech Team and 6 in the Sales & Accounts Team.
They are now looking for Sales Representatives to join and grow with the Sales Team. You will help take the platform to the next phase of growth by introducing new brands to the opportunities of using the platform.
The role consists of researching and contacting good brands, giving them a demo of the platform to show them the opportunities, signing the brand up and then transfering them to the Accounts Success Team.
This entails autonomy in searching for potential brands, research and analytical skills. You will be speaking directly to Senior Marketing representatives (or possibly CEOs) for small and large brands, and you will be challenged with objections, so you need to be confident and sociable. If you are creative and understand each brand's marketing objectives - then you would be able to sign them on.
The platform is in great demand for the brands, so for right people who want to put in the workload, they are offering a great opportunity with high earnings potential and an early-in at a fast growing start-up.
This is an exciting time for the business - they are disrupting the creative marketing industry and are looking to continue developing and improving. The brands on board so far are citing the platform as a complete game changer, it will be your job to get even more brands on!
- It is a 3-4 month internship, where at the end of the internship you will be evaluated for a full-time position.
- You will start off as a Sales Assistant and be appointed to a Sales Team where the Team Lead will help and train you until you can complete the sales cycle on your own.
- Once you have shown ability to complete the sales cycle on your own you will be promoted to Sales Representative (this period can take 3-6 weeks). You will then own your own brands and get full commission on sales you complete.
- The Sales Representatives with leadership skills will be evaluated as Sales Team Leader as the sales force grow.
- They will be moving into new markets and there will be opportunities for best performers to join international expansion.
- Proactive and Passionate
- Confident and Sociable
- Strong interest in marketing and social media
- Results and target driven
- Hard working
- Excited to grow with us
- Organised with attention to detail
- Tech savvy
- Relationship builder
- Entrepreneurial and self-going
You must be available for the assessment day on Monday 10 September
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
BrighterBox is an exciting new recruitment agency connecting ambitious graduates with roles at entrepreneurial startups in London.
Think: award-winning digital media and e-commerce companies, FMCG challenger brands, fintech, sports and social media platforms, venture capital, virtual reality and video.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2015