You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Eastleigh, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
A busy and established software provider, is looking for a Graduate Software Tester to join their team.
The Graduate Software Tester will be given exposure to a wide range of responsibilities and will get experience of test planning, scripting and troubleshooting.
Training and guidance will be provided and this role will suit a candidate passionate and enthusiastic about launching their testing career.
The successful Graduate Software Tester will have the following skills and experience:
* A relevant degree level qualification (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Maths, Physics)
* Knowledge of Windows Server operating systems.
* Experience or academic understanding of Software Testing.
* Experience or exposure to C# or Java programming language.
* Knowledge of Selenium automated test frameworks.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
The responsibilities of the Graduate Software Tester will include:
* Executing both manual and automation tests.
* Working closely with other members of the technical team to locate and resolve bugs.
* Creation of test data to support systems testing.
* Design, creation and maintenance of the test documentation.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Spectrum IT Recruitment
Do you need help recruiting or are you looking for a career in IT? Specialising in the IT recruitment sector, we know a thing or two about this industry.
Spectrum IT Recruitment are the South Coast's recruitment experts for IT and Software businesses. Our expert recruiters specialise in specific skillsets to ensure excellent industry kn
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- Southampton, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2008