- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 04 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 16,000.0 per year
We have an opportunity for an apprentice to join the HR team at The Soldiers' Charity, in London Westminster. You will provide support to the HR Manager and Directors of the Charity, in delivering a variety of HR tasks. The role will be split between HR and to perform general administrative and clerical duties.As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.
About ABF The Soldier's CharitySince 1944, ABF The Soldiers’ Charity (formerly the Army Benevolent Fund) has provided support to soldiers, veterans and their immediate families, for life.
Located near Victoria station and Sloane Square station, London.
- To provide administrative support to the HR function, under the guidance of the HR Manager.
- To update and maintain organisation charts, as required.
- To assist with interview panel arrangements, including assembling interview packs for panel members and arrangements for interview candidates.
- To update and maintain employee HR records and archive accordingly, both on HR files and on Cascade e-HR.
- To scan, add and file interim/annual appraisals.
- To assist with the administration of editing and publishing internal HR processes and
More hot jobs for you
Internship at Get Into Teaching