You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 26 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
About the Company:
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organisations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. With more than 4,600 employees located in 28 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges and make the most of opportunities. The Company generated $1.81 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2017.
About the Opportunity:
The Strategic Communications practice of FTI Consulting is one of the world's most highly regarded communications consultancies. With more than 25 years’ of experience advising management teams through their communications needs, our teams of Consultants work closely with the businesses they advise by developing strategies to enhance, develop and defend their reputation and market share through the way they communicate with stakeholders and the public. Proactively positioning clients and building their public stories is key to our day-to-day work and being on-hand with tested solutions and advice for crisis points is where our expertise adds value to the businesses we work with.
Our London-based programme gives graduates the opportunity to rotate between different industry sector teams, including a broad base of disciplines across a variety of specialist sectors including financial services, retail and consumer, digital, natural resources, energy, public affairs, real estate, professional services, technology media telecoms (TMT) and life sciences. The rotations through each team, will provide a unique insight and overview of all your possible career paths within the Strategic Communications practice.
Graduates undertake an extensive training programme from leading industry experts and advisors. Our unique structure also provides graduates with constant exposure to senior colleagues and client representatives from day one. Our Graduates have the opportunity to gain a wealth of experience across public affairs, corporate, financial, digital and change communications within a number of different industry practices. By rotating through different expert sector teams, Consultants on our graduate scheme have the chance to gain exposure to an incredibly diverse roster of clients, from fast-growing start-ups to FTSE 100 industry leaders.
Types of work you will be involved in:
- Research tasks for existing clients/pitch proposals.
- Summary/analytical tasks, gauging audience and communications impact.
- Press release writing.
- Calls with journalists and sell-side analysts – selling in press releases/events/company results feedback in addition to the experience you will gain.
- A competitive salary, discretionary bonus and an extensive benefits package.
- Industry specialist teams, allowing you to gain in-depth knowledge.
- Excellent training and development opportunities throughout your career at FTI Consulting with a 10 month tailored curriculum for our Strategic Communications.
- The opportunity to quickly progress to a Consultant following successful completion of the graduate scheme.
What we look for:
- A desire to work in Communications.
- 2:1 degree (or equivalent) and the equivalent of ABB at A-Level.
- Some relevant work experience.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
We also want our Consultants to be enthusiastic about the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead. Consultants who can demonstrate flexibility, and prove their ability to succinctly grasp and summarise complex issues to their peers and clients are essential to our business.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm that provides strategic advice to clients worldwide. The varied expertise of our employees makes our company a thought leader across a wide range of industries, providing us with the ability to offer expert advice and support to our clients in any situation. FTI has acted on behalf of companie
- Consulting & Accounting, Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1982
200 Aldersgate St, London, UK