You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 33,000.0 per year
We are seeking an exceptional Business Analyst to join the Maybourne Hotel Group covering our properties in Central London.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Support the Finance team to manage operating systems.
- To be responsible for financial analysis element of recipe control and implementation.
- To review and feedback on stocktake results and analysis per department (completed monthly), looking at comparative results as well as anomalies.
- To ensure that the system is up to date with current information.
- To provide reports looking at data analysis and statistics.
Successful candidates for our Business Analyst opportunity will:
- Provide intuitive service, with absolute understanding of our guests needs to create exceptional service experiences that result in lasting memories.
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to Maybourne Hotel Group and show a commitment to consistent quality in our products and services.
- Extremely organised with an ability to manage, prioritise and complete workload with competing deadlines.
- Strong customer care skills and ability to work under pressure, with excellent attention to detail.
- Someone with previous financial analysis and reporting experience within a five star hotel environment.
- A high standard of personal presentation with confident, professional and welcoming personality.
- Must have relevant post graduate or above qualifications industry and finance related
- Proficiency in languages is an advantage
Business Analyst Benefits and Rewards
In return we offer fantastic industry leading rewards and benefits, including:
- Competitive salary, ranging between £30,000 and £33,000 per annum on a full time basis depending on experience and qualifications.
- Preferential room rates for yourself and family across Maybourne Hotel Group
- 50% food & beverage discount across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across Maybourne Hotel Group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Critical illness cover
- Season ticket loan
- Additional benefits & initiatives may be available in local properties
Terms & conditions apply to all benefits
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Maybourne Hotel Group
- Health & Social Care
- London, UK
- 501-1,000 employees
- Founded in
41-43 Brook St, Mayfair, London W1K 4HJ, UK