Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- Oxford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 22 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 17,999.0 per year
BMW Financial Services 12 Month and 6 Month Placement Opportunities
An outstanding student placement is never hands-off
As a placement student with BMW (UK) Ltd, you will come into a real job role and be part of an established team. We believe in creating an environment where you really can learn, we treat you as part of the team from day one, you will be given your own areas of responsibilities. We will encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table – giving you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
BMW (UK) Ltd is based at the Summit ONE campus in Farnborough Hampshire, which is also home to BMW Financial Services and Alphabet. We are responsible for the Sales, Marketing and Aftersales operations across our 3 core brands BMW, MINI and BMW Motorcycles (Motorrad) and supporting our independent Retailer network nationwide.
We offer a variety of opportunities across the business including Marketing, Finance, HR, Technical and Logistics.
BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited was established in 1996 to handle wholesale, retail and fleet financing for the BMW Group. Supporting the sales of all BMW Group products in the UK and provide Retailers and customers with bespoke funding packages and insurance products enabling more customers to access the whole BMW range.
We offer a variety of opportunities across the business including Marketing, Finance, Strategic Management and Business Intelligence.
- We pride ourselves on being able to offer placements full of responsibility, opportunities and a high level of exposure across the business.
- You will receive a full induction as well as on the job coaching, mentoring and personal development supported by our experts
- Student Placements for 2019 will start on the 2nd July and you’ll spend your first weeks having a handover with the current placement student to get you up to speed.
- Competitive salary of £17,500 per annum, pension scheme & 27 days holiday allowance.
- We offer a modern way of working; an empowering office culture with flexible hours.
- 25% of previous students return to BMW (UK) in a full-time role on finishing their studies.
- Please note that our Undergraduate Placement opportunities are only open to students who will be returning to their studies following their placement with us.
- Studying towards a relevant degree (on target for 2.1 or higher)
- Stage 1: Online application form
- Stage 2: Completion of two online ability tests (within 5 days of receipt)
- Stage 3: Telephone interview with the recruitment team
- Stage 4: Face to face interview or Assessment Centre with the hiring manager
*Incomplete free text questions will result in your application will not be progressed.
About BMW Group
The BMW Group is one of the world’s leading car manufacturers with more than 120,000 employees in over 140 countries. With our brands, BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, we uphold a worldwide reputation for excellence in the premium segment of the automotive industry; that’s why more and more future talents choose a career with us.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
FactSet helps the world’s best investment professionals outperform. Whether our clients are at a meeting or on the road, they use FactSet to monitor global markets, public and private companies and equity and fixed income portfolios all in one place.
Our mission is to provide our clients with everything they need to do
- Banking & Financial Services
- in Oxford, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1978