- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 24 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 25 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
On behalf of our client, an international bank based in London, we are looking to recruit an experienced Risk Manager.
The main duties, responsibilities and accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with ensuring risk policies set in India as well as locally are applied and adhered to;
- Ensure that systems and procedures are set up to, identify, measure, monitor and control credit, market and operational and AML risks incurred by the bank and reporting the same to the competent authorities at prescribed intervals.
- Assist with managing local risk processes to ensure an integrated approach, operational efficiency, effectiveness and the application of best practice; Monitor and assist with Management of the Risk Processes
- Prepare the monthly UK Risk Committee reporting pack, including the actual minute taking, filing and record keeping;
- Assist in the preparation of a business-wide Strategic Risk Assessment (SRA) annually.
- Assist with internal risk management training offerings.
- Review and update Branch policies, procedures and processes.
You must have at least 3+ year’s relevant experience in Risk management gained within a banking/ financial services environment. You must also have a finance or business Degree/Diploma. Knowledge of UK regulatory norms and of Reserve Bank of India norms is also required.
For more information send a copy of your CV to ****************
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.