- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 04 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 16,000.0 per year
Norris Steam Services are one of the UK’s leading suppliers of steam pressing equipment and components to the laundry and dry cleaning trade and fashion industries. We're looking to recruit a new Supervisor to assist in administrative duties.As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.About Norris Steam ServicesFor over 50 years Norris Steam London Ltd have been industry leaders in offering a wide range of professional and commercial pressing machinery and clothes steamers. Norris Steam Services (London) Ltd have grown into a company with an enviable reputation known within the fashion industry throughout the world. A Norris Steam iron has worked on every Royal wedding dress since Lady Diana married Prince Charles.
Located near: Cambridge Heath station, London.
your responsibilities will include:
- Packaging and preparation of goods for distribution.
- Assist clients in-store and by telephone when required for assistance, sales and enquiries.
- Keeping regular stock checks for reordering of goods.
- To be familiar with Sage accounting software to create invoices, statements and keep check of clients’ accounts.
- Processing weekly expenses and petty cash.