You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are Hostmaker – nice to meet you!
We are an excited bunch because we recently closed our Series B funding, backed by a great group of strategic investors who believe in the growth of the new category of travel accommodation - homes - and in our vision of unlocking the potential of every home.
Hostmaker is a tech enabled full-service home rentals management company in the proptech category, offering dynamic pricing expertise, thoughtful interior design and hotel-style operations for homes. We raised a Series B round in November 2017 and are backed by institutional funding from credible investors from technology, real estate and hospitality backgrounds.
Marriott International, the largest hotel company in the world, recognised our industry leadership by selecting Hostmaker as preferred partner for its first foray into serviced homestays, introducing Tribute Portfolio Homes in April, 2018.
We have scaled rapidly in just three years to be the European leader with international teams in offices in major destinations - London, Paris, Cote D'Azur, Rome, Florence, Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon.
Hostmaker was featured by Forbes as one of five fastest-growing British businesses to watch in 2016 and ranked #20 and then #11 by StartUps UK in 2016 and 2017, respectively.
Duties & Responsibilities
You are a key member of Account Management team, dealing with new hosts just after they have chosen to become part of the Hostmaker portfolio. You will be part of a team ensuring that all new homes are properly on-boarded to our systems and that our listings are uniform and written to the highest standard across all platforms.You will also support our Customer Experience team with all written materials for our amazing Hostmaker guests.
What to expect?
- Be a veritable wordsmith, writing catchy descriptions of all new listings of beautiful homes on multiple channels i.e. AirBnB, Booking.com, Homeaway.com etc.
- Put together creative and interesting materials to provide guests when they arrive to our Homes i.e. city guides, template emails.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date inventory of Hostmaker properties yet to go live on partners' booking sites.
Who are you?
- You are a recent graduate passionate about the sharing economy and/or Airbnb.
- You come from a strong academic background ( a 2:1 or higher from a top tier university).
- You are a phenomenal writer and have great English and Spanish; your grammar is flawless, emails are articulate and your listings will make us all want to move in!
- You are FAST and QUICK, beating timelines is your passion!
- You are eager to work in a business that puts customer first and you are ready and willing to provide creative and thoughtful solutions to our customer’s questions or problems.
- You are the best time-manager in the West. You’ll be busy, and we’ll need to know you can get the job done.
- You’ve also got great attention to detail, which you’ll prove to us when you remember to mention your favourite holiday destination in your application.
Our Culture and Perks
Culture is important to us. We love what we do, and make sure everyone in the team feels valued, respected and important. This makes people take pride in their work, and that’s when the best work is produced. A few of the many perks of joining the Hostmaker team:
- A fast-growing Series B-stage company full of bright, engaged folks who’ll keep you on your toes everyday
- No mega-corp fluff: we focus on results, not face-time
- Discounted Airbnb travel, we want our staff to truly understand the Airbnb experience
- Discounts at Hostmaker homes (we’re now in London, Paris, Rome and Barcelona so you next holiday is sorted!)
- No birthday goes unnoticed, so expect an embarrassingly big cake!
- An incredibly talented team who can teach you anything from making the perfect roux to learning the node.js frameworks!
- Competitive salary
- A fast-growing startup full of bright, engaged folks who’ll keep you on your toes everyday
- A supportive investor group that believes in our vision
- Discounted Airbnb travel
- Discounts at Hostmaker homes (we’re now in London, Rome, Paris and Barcelona! More cities opening this year)
- Phone and phone contracts are included
- Marketing and Advertising
- Real Estate
- Business Development
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
HOSTMAKER is the leading European home rentals management company, whose vision is to unlock the potential of every home by taking the hassle out of short, mid and long-term rentals. We do this through our end-to-end management service that delivers thoughtfully designed interiors, smart algorithmic pricing decisions and a personal service de
- Sport, Leisure & Tourism
- London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 2014