- Milton Keynes, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 31 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 27 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Customer Service, Business Management Placement
Description of Vacancy:
- Assist in developing BSH relationships with Insurance Companies and business partners – both internal and external to support our colleagues and key accounts
- Ensure quality standards are implemented and adhered to in all parts of organisation
- Assist in multi-disciplinary teams in researching and implementing process improvements by participating in local (GB) and International projects within Customer Service.
- Discuss and promote new business opportunities to increase our repair turnover
- Improve internal processes that concern the business with our insurance partners
- Assist in promoting BSH Customer Service among our retail partners and within BSH, including supporting at service performance reviews.
- Support working in a multi-disciplinary teams in the development of plans, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures for completion of a project.
- Working towards a minimum of a 2:1 in a business related course
- Knowledge of Project management methodology and managing business relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- MS Office including Power Point and Excel
- 25 Days holiday
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Potential Student housing available that live in excess of an hour’s commute away from Milton Keynes
- Access to Student training opportunities
About BSHBSH Home Appliances Ltd is responsible for all sales and marketing activities in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. Its headquarters are based in Milton Keynes, with a state of the art warehouse and our Customer Service Centre in Kettering, a prestigious Gaggenau showroom in the heart of London as well as an office in Dublin, Ireland. Through its four brands, Bosch, Siemens, Neff and Gaggenau, the company offers a complete range of kitchen appliances from cooking, laundry, dishwashing, cooling through to small appliances such as vacuum cleaners, kettles, irons and coffee makers. Within the UK, BSH employs around 1,000 people across all its business divisions, from sales and marketing, financial control, logistics and planning through to customer service.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About BSH Home Appliances Ltd
BSH Home Appliances Ltd offers a complete range of kitchen appliances from cooking, refrigeration, laundry and dishwashers through to small kitchen appliances, vacuum cleaners and home comforts from four brands, Bosch, Siemens, Neff and Gaggenau. We are responsible for all sales and marketing activities in the United Kingdom and the Rep
- Engineering & industrial, Consumer goods, Retail
- Milton Keynes, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1967
Grand Union House, Old Wolverton Rd, Wolverton, Milton Keynes MK12 5PT, UK