- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 04 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 1.0 per hour
Hi! We are looking for native chinese intern who will help us develop our social media strategy! The job is perfect for people who love travelling and exploring the world around us using social media tools.
Love traveling? Intern required for travel strart up, part-time, flexible hours
Divento.com is a fast growing internet startup based in London with a presence in many European cities.
Our algorithm generates the most efficient itinerary for travellers visiting a
destination depending on the kind of things they like doing, the opening and closing hours and dates and geographical location. of different attractions We also offer a low-cost multi-lingual booking solution for smaller venues and tourist attractions.
We are looking for a Chinese mother-tongue intern to help us starting any time from
September owards . Minimum two months . Three months preferable. part time or full time, flexible hours
You will be required to
write about tourist attractions (monuments, museums, cafés restaurants and shops. Preference will be given for somebody who likes travelling and can write about places he/has visited
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Passion for entertainment/tourist business.
- Excellent organisation, time management, and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent.
- Active listening skills.
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Full training and support supplied
Certificate of internship supplied at the end of the internship
What we offer
- Positive enviroment
- Opportunity for future development
- At least finished high school
- Using Social Media tools
- No experience
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.